KSPTL’s Student Referral Programme
HOW DOES THE REFERRAL PROGRAMME WORK?
Recommender – Any past or present KSPTL student who recommends a candidate for enrolment to a course.
Referee – A prospective student who is referred to the school to pursue any Diploma in Oil and Gas course by a present or past student.
KSPTL offers two (2) options for the referral benefit or Referral Award
A monetary disbursement of TT$999.00 to the recommender;
A tuition credit of TT$999.00 towards any Diploma in Oil and Gas course offered by Kenson School of Production Technology Limited chosen by the recommender for study.
- Complete the KSPTL Student Referral Form found below, OR
- Download the form HERE, and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Await official correspondence from a KSPTL Representative.
P.S. You can submit multiple referees!
- The Referee MUST enroll by the next intake period or within three (3) months of KSPTL’s receipt of the form.
- Referral Forms MUST be submitted before the candidate pays the registration fee for the programme.
- The Referee MUST first complete full course payments.